In a world of news and information, effective public relations (PR) and media skills are essential to much of the success in the private and public spheres.
Delivered over four half-day sessions, this training will provide you with the specific tools, skills, and techniques to keep public relations and improve communications.
The training will also
- show you how to think more creatively about PR,
- help you come up with breakthrough ideas that make you get media attention,
- guide you on how to churn out press releases and media kits,
- set out the golden rules of handling media interviews, and
- discuss the key dos and don’ts to handle a PR crisis.
As a former journalist himself, the trainer will also explain how journalists open up news angles and the narratives they want to tell.