This training focuses on the application of knowledge pertaining to the basics of psychological test development.
Specifically, an overview of testing, its ethics, and the five general phases of test development will be tackled through interactive lectures and case presentations.
This training will teach you
- how to conceptualize a psychological test and its specific facets,
- how to construct sound test items that are representative of the construct,
- how to conduct the data-gathering process in test development,
- how to perform reliability analysis and item analysis, and
- how to examine the quality of test items and refine them based on statistical data.