Now that we are embracing digitization, constantly updating and upgrading our capability to utilize digital tools and applications is a must.
To make work easier, every professional whether in the rank-and-file, supervisory, managerial, or executive posts need to make use of Microsoft Excel functionalities.
This training is delivered via Zoom.
This program aims to
- empower trainees to perform basic Excel commands,
- equip attendees with tactics on how to utilize Excel functions and formulas, and
- enable participants to generate useful visual charts and graphs from Excel sheets.
Module 1: Cell References
- Using Relative Value for Cell Reference as Primary Source of Formula
- Using Absolute Value for cell Reference as Primary Source of Formula
Module 2: Using Excel Number Functions
- Excel Operators
- Using SUM, COUNT, AVERAGE
- Using Statistics Functions MAX, MIN, LARGE, SMALL, RANK
Module 3: Using Excel Text Functions
- Concatenate Function
- Change Case Function with UPPER, LOWER, PROPER
- Using LEFT, RIGHT MID Function
- Using Text to Columns
- Using Substitute Function
Module 4: Using Excel Date Functions
- TODAY and NOW Function
- Using TEXT Function
- Date Serialization
- DATEDIFF Function
- NETWORKDAYS Function
- WORKDAY Function
Module 5: Logical Functions
- IF Condition
- COUNTIF, SUMIF, AVERAGEIF
Module 6: Formatting Worksheet
- Format Cells
- Conditional Formatting
Module 7: Creating Charts and Dashboard
- Principles of Data Visualization
- Creating Bar Charts
- Creating Line Charts
- Creating Pie Charts
- Creating Heat Maps Chart
Christopher Gonzales, MCP, MOS, MSIT, CPE is a national award-winning academician with over ten years training experience in different industries.
He is a certified Microsoft Office specialist in Excel and Access.
He is proficient and has been intimately trained in the technical, conceptual, and content development of office productivity, database management, and computer programming.
Christopher graduated bachelor of science in computer engineering and is now one of the most sought-after instructors in the information technology arena in the Philippines.
He has trained more than 60 organizations nationwide, such as Coca-Cola, Jollibee Food Corporation, San Miguel Corporation, Filinvest Land, SM Supermalls, the Department of Interior and Local Government, and the Department of Education.
Currently, he is the academic director of the Asian Institute of Computer Studies in Cebu. Before said institute, he managed the academic department of Informatics Philippines in Ortigas and Makati.
Chris holds several other Microsoft certifications:
- Microsoft Certified Professional (E078-0359)
- MTA 98-361 Software Development Fundamentals
- MTA 98-362 Windows Development Fundamentals
- MTA 98-375 HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
- MTA 98 – 364 Database Fundamentals
- MTA 98 – 366 Networking Fundamentals
People Dynamics is an accredited Learning and Development Institution by Profiles International, LLC., Wiley, Genos International, Civil Service Commission, and the Professional Regulation Commission.