We are looking for 40 young professionals who are passionate about social research, particularly surveys. 📝
If you like conducting telephone, online, and face-to-face interviews and accurately documenting them, you may be who we are looking for.
To be considered for the project-based research assistant position, you must be
- adept at the MS suite of tools, particularly Word and Excel;
- adept at videoconferencing technology, namely Zoom and Google Meet;
- equipped in dealing with respondents from varied backgrounds and demographics;
- fluent in any of the Philippines’ eight major dialects (Tagalog, Cebuano, Ilocano, Hiligaynon or Ilonggo, Bicolano, Waray, Pampango, and Pangasinense);
- keen to detail and diligent in following prescribed processes; and
- able to devote at least six hours to work daily.
If you have what we’re looking for, fill out the form below and attach your CV!