People Dynamics accepts guest posts covering HR, organizational development, and learning and development topics. If you would like to submit a guest post, please follow the guidelines below.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Guest Post Proposal.
- In your email, explain your background and include at least 3 article pitches. Wait for our approval of your topic before you write your article.
- Please note that even if we approve your topic, there is no guarantee that we will publish your final post on our website. This is still dependent on the final quality of your piece. If we have to go through more than two rounds of heavy edits, we acknowledge that there may not be a good fit.
- Once a pitch is approved, write and share the final article via a Google Document, with viewing permissions set to anyone with the link can comment.
- Provide a 2-3 sentence author bio to be included with your article. You can add one backlink to your website within your author bio.
- Provide a copyright-free image option. Note: We may opt to use a different image than the one you provide.
- Please note that in rare cases, we may remove guest posts from our website.
- We may include some of our links in your article for better SEO.
Here are a few basic quality guidelines for your articles.
- Each piece must be well-researched, with links to credible sources where you make claims.
- Content should be current and actionable. Your article should help empower professionals to level up their teams or careers.
- We don’t have a word count requirement, take as many or as few words as you need to get your point across.
- You may include a maximum of 1 link back to your website, as long as it makes sense within the post. For example, you can link to a resource or blog post you published.
- Please note that we cater to Asian audiences, so as much as possible, the content—including references, data, etc.—should cater to them.