People Dynamics (PDI) accepts guest posts and exchanges covering HR, organizational development, and learning and development topics. If you would like to submit a guest post, please read the process below:
- Email email@example.com with the subject line: Guest Post Proposal. In your email, explain your background and include at least 3 article topic pitches. Please wait for our approval of your topic before you write your article.
- After approval of your topic, you may write your article. Your article must have: (1) at least 1000 words, (2) at most two (2) links to your website, and (3) links to PDI’s inbound links.
- Upon receiving your article, please give us at least two (2) weeks to review and suggest edits. Please note that even if we approve your topic, there is no guarantee that we will publish your final post on our website. This is still dependent on the final quality of your piece. If we have to go through more than two rounds of heavy edits, we acknowledge that there may not be a good fit.
- Share the final article via a Google Document, with viewing permissions set to “Anyone with the link can comment”.
- Provide a 2-3 sentence author bio to be included with your article. You can add one backlink to your website within your author bio.
- We will publish your guest post at the nearest posting date. Please note that the PDI blog only publishes once a month, while the PAP blog publishes twice a month.
- Once published, we will share with you the link to your guest post to share it in your channels.
Here are a few basic quality guidelines for your articles.
- Please note that in rare cases, we may remove guest posts from our website.
- We may adjust some of the links in your article if it better suits our audience. You will be given notice before the piece is published.
- Each piece must be well-researched, with links to credible sources where you make claims.
- Content should be current and actionable. Your article should help empower professionals to level up their teams or careers.
- Your article must have at least 1000 words