Date(s) - 02/08/2019
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Legend Villas
Future Fluent Leadership Module 1: Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
If you are looking for a program that will impact your leadership with “real” behavioral changes, then this is for you! The clamor for Emotional Intelligence as a “must-have” competency to move forward by the year 2020 (according to the World Economic Forum) drives the relevance of this program. This program is a six (6) module learning path that helps professionals develop emotional intelligence skills and improve their impact, influence, leadership, and resilience. The tools and techniques covered are applicable within and outside of the workplace, making the program game-changing for business and life-changing for people.
In the first session of the Future Fluent Leadership Series, you will explore the neuroscience of emotions and emotional intelligence, analyze emotionally intelligent leadership behaviors and the impact these can have, identify events that can cause positive and negative decisions and behavior in other, and determine a personal development goal for the program.
- The neuroscience of emotions and the link between emotions, decision, behavior, and performance
- Overview of emotionally intelligent leadership – what it is and why it’s an important core competency of leadership
- David Rock’s SCARF model and how it can be utilized to facilitate better decisions, behavior, and performance
- Leaders are aware of the link between emotions, decisions, behavior, and performance
- Leaders equipped with a model for facilitating better decisions, behavior, and performance among their teams
- Leaders commence leading with a more engaging style that facilitates better employee performance
70:20:10 Experience, exposure, education
- Grounded in science
- Useful, practical models and tools
- Learning assignments and review between sessions with a learning partner methodology
- Time 1 and Time 2 assessments help drive behavioral change and are used to determine the return on investment in a group report.
The combination of learning methodologies, learning journey structure, assessments pre and post the program and on-the-job applications of techniques ensures participants experience enduring improvements in their emotional intelligence, leadership, well-being, and relationships.
Ms. Ruby Mañalac currently works as the Director for Marketing and Partnerships for The Profiles Group of Companies, which is composed of Profiles Asia Pacific, Inc., People Dynamics Inc., Profiles Academe, and Emotional Intelligence. She previously held the positions of Director for Operations and Training Manager. She has worked for various organizations mostly in the field of Sales, Marketing, Communications, and Training, not just in the Philippines, but also overseas. She’s recognized for her excellence in the fields that she worked on, gaining various awards like Top Rookie President’s Award in New York and New Jersey, USA.
A graduate of AB major in Communication Arts in UST, her other achievements include a certificate in Human Resources Planning and Acquisition from the University of Makati under PMAP and a certification for GENOS Emotional Intelligence as a practitioner. Last August 2017, she flew to Sydney, Australia to get certified at the IGNITE Train the Trainers GENOS Emotional Intelligence Program and went back to Australia this January 2018 to take the Genos EI Selection and Talent Management Course. She also attended the first annual Genos International Partner Conference: Game Changers in Singapore last June 2018, and was one of the speakers representing the Philippines.
Ms. Ruby is a top-notch and sought-after speaker for Emotional Intelligence, which is her advocacy and passion, leading her to be interviewed by ANC and CNN Philippines.
Complete list of modules:
- Module #1: Emotionally Intelligent Leadership (February 8, 2019)
- Module #2: Insight and Feedback (March 8, 2019)
- Module #3: Behavioral Agility (April 5, 2019)
- Module #4: Authenticity (May 24, 2019)
- Module #5: Building Resilience (June 16, 2019)
- Module #6: Inspiring Performance (July 12, 2019)
Bookings are closed for this event.