With physical-distancing regulations, companies have been forced to transition to remote work arrangements abruptly. When one is leading a virtual team, managing performance becomes a great challenge.
Eliminate barriers to quality performance by enhancing your skills in online coaching and mentoring.
This training will let you understand when to utilize coaching and mentoring as tools to address performance issues and craft individual-development plans to sustain employee engagement and support employees in their short- and long-term goals.
This training is delivered via Zoom.
- Understanding the Impact of Flexible Work Arrangement on Employee Performance
- Balancing Short-Term Pressures vs. Medium- to Longer-Term Needs
- Individual and Organizational Productivity in a Flexible Work Environment
- Addressing Performance Issues in Alternative Work Arrangements
- Getting to the Root of the Problem
- Process for Solving Performance Problem
- Diagnosing Poor Performance
- Conducting Performance Interview with Employee
- Planning Performance Goals
- Creating Performance Improvement Plan
- Coaching and Mentoring for High Performance
- Barriers to Quality Performance
- The Coaching Process
- The Modes of Mentoring
Leonida Reyes is a dynamic professional with more than twenty years of rich experience spearheading the full cycle of human resources management and development.
She currently works as an independent organizational development (OD) consultant employing OD initiatives to several national government agencies and private corporations.
She is an accredited learning service provider of the Philippine-Australia Human Resource Organizational Development Facility, a development arm of Australia Aid.
Leonida is also the Philippine representative of Training and Education of the Institute of Change and Transformation Professionals Asia, a nonprofit international organization that aims to serve change and transformation in Asia.
For the past several years, Leonida has been engaged in helping organizations develop and enhance their organizational capabilities through various interventions:
- organizational assessments
- employee engagement
- strategic planning
- leadership and management development
- change management
- culture building
- organization and job design
- competency-based performance management system
- talent acquisition
- compensation strategies
- job analysis and evaluation
- workforce planning and analysis
- talent and career development and management
- compliance with labor laws
- HR policy development
- succession planning
Across her path for knowledge-sharing, Leonida received numerous appreciation awards and certificates from on-site and public seminars, university career talks, HR forums, and leadership conventions.
She completed her master’s degree in human resources management from the University of Santo Tomas.
She is an active member of the Organization Development Practitioners Network of the Philippines, People Management Association of the Philippines, Philippine Society for Training and Development, HR Philippines, and Society for Human Resource Management in the USA.
People Dynamics is an accredited Learning and Development Institution by Profiles International, LLC., Wiley, Genos International, Civil Service Commission, and the Professional Regulation Commission.