Date(s) - 02/15/2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Legend Villas
Selling Smarter and Better
It’s no secret that the sales industry continues to change and evolve rapidly. This is an exciting and dynamic profession, although it is often underrated and misunderstood. It’s now time to start selling smarter and better!
- Learn up-selling, cross-selling and value-added selling
- Learn how to explain and apply concepts of customer-focused selling
- Learn how to use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what they want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting t here
- Learn how to apply success techniques to get the most out of work
- Learn ways to find new clients and network effectively
- Learn productivity techniques to maximize their use of time
- Selling skills
- The sales cycle
- Selling more: Up-Selling, Cross-Selling, Value-Added Selling
- Selling price
- Framing success
- Setting goals with SPIRIT
- Finding new clients
- Customer service
- Ten major mistakes
- The path to efficiency
Ruby Mañalac currently works as the Director for Marketing and Distributor Networks for Profiles Asia Pacific, Inc., and previously, she was the Director for Operations and Training Manager. She has worked for various organizations mostly in the field of Sales, Marketing, Communications, and Training, not just in the Philippines, but also overseas. She’s recognized for her excellence in the fields that she worked on, gaining various awards like Top Rookie President’s Award in New York and New Jersey, USA.
A graduate of AB major in Communication Arts in UST, her other achievements include a certificate in Human Resources Planning and Acquisition from the University of Makati under PMAP, a certified GENOS Emotional Intelligence Practitioner, and just last August 2017, she flew to Sydney, Australia to get certified at the IGNITE Train the Trainers GENOS Emotional Intelligence Program.
She’s very open to learning, attending training events not just in the Philippines but also abroad. Her advocacy on Emotional Intelligence led her to be interviewed by ANC and CNN Philippines.