Date(s) - 10/26/2017
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Disruptive HR: From “Organizational” to “People”-centric
Be informed on the landscape of some fundamental HR practices in the future of Jobs.
The key to organizational stability and greater success is adaptability and flexibility. In line with this, the ability to attract, retain and develop people within the organization is primordial to its survival, longevity, and success. Google is one organization that espouses this sentiment, “Hiring key people is the best thing you can do for your organization.” In this half-day program, you will gain more information on how to hire, retain and develop people in this disruptive world.
- Common understanding of the term “Disruptive HR”
- Learn some of the latest HR Disruptions in the world/Philippines
- in recruitment platforms and practices
- in retention through different programs
- in people development programs and platforms
- Bridging the past, here and now with HR practices
- Is “DISRUPTIVE HR” all about digitization and technology?
- Forming your conclusions
- Best Practices (Workshop)
- Before and Now of Hiring Practices
- Practices Around the World (Based on the Deloitte Report)
- Where Are We Now?
- Interview Review (Workshop)
Ruby Mañalac is at present working for PROFILES ASIA PACIFIC/PEOPLE DYNAMICS, INC. as Director for Marketing and Distribution Network. Previously she occupied the position of Director for Operations and Training Manager.She has been with Profiles on and off since 1999.
She has worked with various other organizations mostly in the field of Sales, Marketing, Communications and Training holding positions with Arc Docendi (Marketing Communications Strategist), Globaltronics (Corporate Marketing and Sales Director), Manila Standard (Circulation Manager) and Manila Bulletin (Assistant Display Ads Manager/Writer/Section Editor).
Further, she has also held positions in the USA in the field of Sales, Marketing, and Business and People Development such as:
- Group Manager, Sales, and Business Development Supreme Health Systems
- Business Development with Exquisite Home Products both in (New York) and (New Jersey ) the USA.
For both companies, she was multi-awarded in the field of sales and people development and was awarded as the TOP ROOKIE Presidents Award in NY and NJ. She believes in working strategically with alliances and being open to new learnings. She also greatly adheres to the importance of the human factor in any given situation.
She is a graduate of AB Major in Communication Arts in UST, a Certificate holder in Human Resources Planning and Acquisition in the University of Makati under PMAP and recently acquired the GENOS Emotional Intelligence Certification as an EI practitioner and recently acquired an IGNITE Train the Trainers GENOS Emotional Intelligence Program Certificate. She has also received numerous trainings both here and abroad, specifically with two training events with Profiles International in Texas as well as a Visionary training event in Memphis under Supreme Health Systems.For her advocacy on Emotional Intelligence, she has been interviewed by ANC Dateline and CNN Philippines.
For her advocacy on Emotional Intelligence, she has been interviewed by ANC Dateline and CNN Philippines.
Bookings are closed for this event.