Date(s) - 01/23/2018 - 01/24/2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Legend Villas
Creative Thinking and Innovation
Creative thinking and innovation are vital components in both our personal and professional lives. However, many people feel as though they are lacking in creativity. What most of us do not recognize is that we are creative on a daily basis, whether it’s picking out what clothes to wear in the morning or stretching a tight budget at work. While these tasks may not normally be associated with creativity, there is a great deal of creativity involved to get those jobs done.
While some people seem to be simply bursting with creativity, others find it a struggle to think outside the square. If you fall into the latter category, it is important to understand that boosting your creative and innovative abilities takes practice. Recognizing and honing your own creative potential is a process. That’s what this two-day workshop is all about.
- Identify the difference between creativity and innovation
- Recognize their own creativity
- Build their own creative environment
- Explain the importance of creativity and innovation in business
- Apply problem-solving steps and tools
- Use individual and group techniques to help generate creative ideas
- Implement creative ideas
- What is Creativity and Innovation?
- Individual Creativity
- Get Creative
- Developing the Right Environment for Creativity
- Creativity and Innovation in Business
- Where Does Creativity Fit into the Problem-Solving Process?
- Defining the Problem
- Creative Techniques
- Encouraging Creativity in a Team
- Putting it all Together
ERNYROS V. MANLANGIT (AMOS)
Amos V. Manlangit is an educator, special education, and arts practitioner. He completed his Master’s Degree in Special Education and his Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts at the University of the Philippines. He was the principal of Headway School for Giftedness in Quezon City and was engaged in teacher’s training and development, parent relations, student affairs and facility management of the institution. The school caters to students with typical and special needs.He is a senior lecturer at the Kalayaan College, a tertiary institution accommodating individuals with typical and special educational needs. He handles subjects in Humanities, Art Education, and Fine Arts.
As a professional artist/educator, Amos holds special single sitting art workshops in landscape painting and mandala plate painting.
His technical fields of expertise: creativity, resilience, wellness, special education, gifted education, art education, educational administration.