Date(s) - 06/21/2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Legend Villas
ABOUT THE PROGRAM: Discovering Everything: DISC Personality Styles
This training program helps people manage their relationships in the workplace. They will:
- Discover DiSC personality style
- Understand other people’s DiSC style
- Build more effective workplace relationships
- Improve communication style
- Easy-to-understand narrative feedback
- Cornerstone leadership principles
- Overview of DISC styles
- Knowing One’s priorities
- Employees’ Motivators and Stressors
- Analyzing How People React to Different Styles
- Strategies to Increase Your Workplace Effectiveness
Dr. Maria Vida G. Caparas is a Wiley-Certified Everything DISC Trainer and a licensed Psychologist. She graduated Summa Cum Laude in her Ph.D. Psychology at UST. She also obtained a Diploma in Public Management from UP Diliman as a government scholar. Dr. Caparas is an Accredited Trainer of the Philippine Government with extensive and invaluable services in both government and corporate offices. She served as Vice President of HR in New San Jose Builders, Inc. In GMA Network, Inc., she wrote for Kapuso Magazine as Managing Editor. She also became the Dean of the Graduate School at the Manila Central University.
Currently, aside from serving as a Consultant for Profiles Asia Pacific, Inc., she teaches part time at UST and De La Salle University. She has authored three books in Psychology and Human Resource Management. Already a fulfilled academician and HR and OD practitioner, she has received a number of awards and recognitions.
Credit Card Payment
Bookings are closed for this event.